It’s amazing how a dad shapes your life. They teach little girls how woman should be treated via their actions towards their wives, sisters and other females in their lives. Little boys mimic their dad’s (or the dad figure in their lives) and usually exhibit the same behaviours towards woman as their dad’s did. For most people the word father and dad mean the same thing but dont agree fully. To me father is a title that is bestowed on those who have biologically contributed to the make-up of that child’s DNA. Dad however is a title that is earned by actions, love and inputContinue Reading…

Recently we moved house and it was painful when packing up the kids’ stuff – really painful! Between the children and working full time, packing was a nightmare! Out of sheer desperation, I decided less was more, and went on a one woman sorting spree that resulted in us donating almost 80% of the kids’ toys. As amazing as that might sound, the remaining 20% of Rachy’s items still filled up 15 boxes, so can you imagine how much she had. Honestly speaking, the sheer excess I found embarrassed me. I stared around in shock at the brand new toys mixed with those that IContinue Reading…